Author: Teresa

The Selangor Women’s Football Match That Resulted in a Massacre

The Selangor Women’s Football Match That Resulted in a Massacre

Indonesian recalls stinging tear gas in deadly soccer melee

Kuala Lumpur, April 27, 2019 – As the referee blew her whistle and the players rushed to the pitch, more than 1,500 fans clashed on the playing surface.

The match started at 2:45 p.m. but after just 10 minutes, players continued to play the 2-2-2 formation that the referee had called off for tactical reasons.

The game, between Selangor and Kuala Lumpur, continued for another hour.

The referee, a former striker for the Philippines, made several changes to the rules after the match started, including making the players follow the “6-4-1” formation as originally planned so that the game could continue.

But just 10 minutes into the contest, a group of 20 youths and young men surrounded the referee’s post at the Selangor Stadium.

They did not want Selangor’s women’s team competing against the men’s team. What happened next is now a source of pride for the Barisan Nasional Youth League, but was also a nightmare for the team and the fans.

They started throwing garbage at the referee’s bench, and many players and club officials ran out of the stadium. Some players even jumped into the sea to escape.

At 4:30 p.m., the referee called off the match.

Within a few hours, the match restarted and more than 1,300 fans flooded the Selangor Stadium to watch the men’s team in the men’s final.

It was not just players who left the Selangor Stadium. Fans left because they were not allowed to watch the match, even though they had been there for hours.

This happened during a match that started with a bang that led to a massacre. It was during a game between the Selangor football team and a Malaysian side. The match was held in a stadium in Kuala Lumpur and the game was live-streamed on Facebook.

This was the first time Malaysia saw anything this violent and this ugly.

Malaysia has a history of playing violent football, sometimes resulting in tragedy.

In 2015, Malaysia’s national women’s team and two of their coaches were killed in an attack on their team bus.

The attack, which took place over the course of one night and was claimed by local Islamist groups, followed an attack on the team bus

Leave a Comment